Free Shipping orders over $35.00. Ships from Wisconsin.
Raspberry Jalapeno Baked Chicken Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Bring two cups of water to a boil, add in rice, and simmer for about 20 minutes. Once it is finished, stir in two tablespoons of coconut oil, fresh lime juice, and chopped cilantro.
- In a small bowl, mix together the onion, minced garlic, cilantro, and about half a jar of Raspberry Jalapeño jam.
- Peel the skin up from the chicken and lather the skin/meat in the jam mixture. Season with oregano, salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- Place in oven for about 40 minutes, wait patiently.
- When it’s finished, let it cool, and enjoy it with your coconut lime rice! Squeeze fresh lime juice all over the whole thing and dig in!